- The current market trends and the road ahead - why and how must providers change
- Using personalisation and analytics to enhance customer outcomes
- Reducing costs from data - how analytics can drive efficiencies
- Platform trends - how systems are evolving to these new challenges
- Avoiding the mistakes of others - pitfalls to avoid when strengthening your digital proposition
Paul Lewis has been a freelance financial journalist since 1987. He writes extensively on money and is a regular guest on BBC Breakfast, News Channel and other Radio 4 programmes.
He was a reporter on Money Box in the 1990s and, after a three year stint on Radio 5 Live, returned as presenter in September 2000.
He has won more than a dozen awards including Headline Money Journalist of the Year in 2010, Association of Investment Companies Broadcaster of the Year and the 2012 Roses media awards.
- Registration open for check in / breakfast tea coffee, pastries/bacon rolls
- Auditorium open - take your seats
- Introduction and housekeeping: Paul Lewis, Moneybox
- Session 1: Jamie Macgregor, Senior Vice President, Celent This session explores the 3 -5 year outlook on technology trends within Fintech, Instech and how data analytics is driving customer engagement forward. Learn more
- Session 2: Martyn Evans, Domain Director Life & Pensions, Altus This session focusses on what retirement will look like in 2020 and discusses building robust strategies for future retirees. Learn more
- Session 3: Mark Polson, Founder, Lang cat This session examines how far the savings and investment industry has come and why we are still talking about the digital world in 2016 as if it were new. Good and poor practice will be discussed and the theory that 'if you build it, they will come' will be disproved.
- Comfort break – refreshments in David Lean room
- Session 4: Phillip Walter, CEO, Aquila Heywood This session highlights how evolving technology can support better member communication, interaction and growth into the next decade. Learn more
- Special Keynote address: Sir Ranulph Fiennes OBE This keynote address provides insightful and inspiring stories from a lifetime of challenges and experiences where collaboration, communication and the human spirit are essential to survive. Learn more
- Exhibition hall / Sir Ranulph Fiennes booksigning / Refreshments and hot canapés